2012/03/11

lujun digital ink exhibition


http://blog.artintern.net/blogs/folderinfo/lujun/2416


Legend - LUJUN
Lu's art was inspired by traditional Chinese landscape painting. His "digital ink" technique captures the movement of ink in water, then through digital manipulation, he carefully gathers strands from each image which is waved into a new form.
This artwork inspired me to explore the charm  ink drop into water. In China,  Ink and water represents the essential of Chinese aesthetic culture.
Ink also contains Taoist philosophy - Everything in the world comes for being, and being comes from nothing. 
Meanwhile, after I studied for an half year, I found that the perception is changing when I see my country from outside. 
According to these idea, I made the experiments Brain Containers.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment